Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 137] Printer
- Text Size +
This new collection has a few unique features that are Cheap Replica Handbags truly fabulous that characterize this bag on it’s own. The four exterior multi-function / cellphone pockets are nice to though your stuff in Replica Handbags Sale that you need for quick access. However, I would be extra careful as to Replica Handbags what I put in those pockets. Tis the season of pickpocketers. There are an increased number of Cheap Replica Handbags crimes around this crazy holiday season. The four exterior pockets, two on the side and two in the front, each have turn lock closures for that extra security.Amidst the Holiday cheer, is this new addition to the Cruise collection. This bag takes on the classic simplistic shape, decorated with a beautiful gold double chain strap. Honestly when I first say this bag it reminded me of the Classic Chanel bag. Comparatively speaking the prices run about the same for a Gucci bag versus Chanel. Both are on my top list of favorite designers.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.