Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 36] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
ten years ago i had run away.run away from all i had ever known. from fear of being killed, for i had the sprit of the white pearl in me. war had been fought for me-because of my beauty-and i would not let any more blood be shed for this.i was not worth it, and i never was.it all sickened me.

and the sprit of the white pearl was passed on to my daughter. i was more afraid than ever, but not for me, for my young daughther.her father died in a war, but before he did, he handed me our daughter. she would have the white pearl soon...i knew that the enemy was hunting for me,and that they would kill me soon.

i brought her to the great deku tree,where i gently set her down on the ground next to a baby boy with a green hat. then i ran off to face death,all so that they wouldn't happen to kill my daughter.she was my life. and if i had to die for her,i wold gladly do so,as did her father.

a long ten years passed,and i saw the pearls beauty emerge clearly and purely in her.she had skin that was almost white,eyes of a deep and passionate ocean blue,and long,wavy dark brunnete hair that reached her waist.and she was definitly different from the others.so was the boy i'd set her by.

the deku tree raised all of the kokiri lovenly,as well as my daughter.i was grateful for the selflessness he had towards others. the blessing he gave to the forest.it breathed life into all in its land. i was quite glad i had gotten my daughter to this serene place. i trusted she would have a peaceful life here.


"Mido, leave Link alone!I don't understand why the Great Deku Tree raised you kindly!"

"Link's not a real Kokiri!He doesn't even have a fairy!"

"Fairy or not, he is much better than the likes of you!"

"Since when?every real Kokiri has their own fairy."

"I am proud of Link for being strong despite the pain that being different has brought him.I don't have a fairy,yet you aren't mean to me.why is that Mido!"

"Who cares about you Emerald!all you do is scold and lecture.you are no fun!"

"Link is a wonderful kokiri,i know he is destined for greatness."

"Ember...please calm down.Please?"

"F-Fine Link.but only for you and Saria."

"That's right!run away losers!"

I twisted a short peice of my hair around in frustration. they really weren't worth it, so why did i bother to fuss?because Link was my friend. beacause friends will protect each other.

"Ember,why do you always get worked up when Mido starts?"

"I'm not totaly sure Saria.Maybe it is beacause Link is my friend, and i feel the need to help him,and to protect him how i can."

"Hmm.sounds resonable enough."

"did you two even notice i was here?"

"you snuck in,so we would know how Link?"

"saria, you have the best hearing of any kokiri i know."

"oh."

"anyway,its getting late,so i better get going home now."

"Bye Link."

"Bye Ember,Saria."

The great Deku tree sent both of them faries.together,along with a useless Mido,they defeated Gohma,morpheel,byrinade,and manay others as children. now how about the master sword?when they arrived?yes, she was with him.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.