Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 83] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
It was depressing times for her.She always felt sad, but, she didn`t know why.She had everything an eleventh grader could possibly want.She was a strait A student and had many friends.They where always concerned that she might hurt herself, but she never thought of that.She didn`t want to hurt her friends.When they asked, she just painted an ,obviously, fake smile on her face, but every one knew it was just to make her friends feel better.Even though it didn`t work, at all.
XxXxXxXxXxX
On this gloomy day, Hailey clunched her books tight to her stomach as she walked to her car.She slamed the door and started the car.Before she pulled out, she saw her boyfriend, Elliot.He smiled at her and waved, so Hailey smiled back and looked behind her to watch for other cars.It was clear so she drove away and as she stopped at a red light, she looked out her window to see a little girl on the sidewalk looking at her with pleading eyes.She had very light blonde hair that drapped over her solders and her tatterd dress was ripped and torn.It was hard to see in the rain, but she seemed to have tears running down her red face.She was barefoot and it was fourty two degrees.Hailey sighed in defeat and was awoken from her staring when she heard people behind her honk."Pay attention, Moron!"Hailey heard a man yell.She groaned and passed the girl as she buried her face in her trembling hands.Hailey drove on and all of a sudden, a car pulled out of a parking lot in front of her.She slammed on her breaks but still smacked into the car.When she crashed very badly into the car, other cars behind her came tumbling into the next few lanes, causing cars from there to crash.The windshield had burst along withother windows, the whole front was scrunched up, and glass had fallen onto Hailey and blood flowed from the many gashes the glass had given her.But it wasn`t over yet.Another car came and crashed right into her side.She screamed in pain as her vision became a blur.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.