Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 21] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Elm walked along the musky corridors of Hyrule castle hugging the walls. He was as skilled as the Sheikah in hiding in the shadows. A couple of guards were given away by the sound of their armor banging against their bodies. Elm swiftly slipped into a dark corner, becoming invisible. The guards passed him by, ‘Rather hurriedly’ Elm thought. He shrugged it off and continued on towards the courtyard entrance. ‘There won’t be many shadows there, I’ll have to be careful’ Elm whispered to himself. Slowly, he opened the old oak door and peeked outdoors. Every single living thing was killed. Excluding the plants.
‘Oh shit’ he thought.
Elm ran at full speed, leaping over hedges when he had to, to get to the princess. He came around that corner right in front of the archway leading to where Zelda was waiting. He ran under it and witnessed an amazing sight. A man in a mask and clothed in black robes fought Link, both were landing quite a few blows with their fists. Elm saw Zelda crouched on the small footbridge and scurried over to her. He kneeled beside her asking, ‘What happened?’. Apparently she was too stunned to talk because she didn’t answer. The robed man managed to get his hands on his sword and swung at Link’s legs. Link jumped back but the villian was still able to nick him. Link screamed out of a horrible pain, Zelda and Elm grimaced, his eyes rolled backwards and he collapsed.
“Link!” Zelda cried, trying to run over to him but Elm held her back. He walked forward, making sure Zelda stayed where she was.
“You bastard,” He growled, “That was my friend!” Flame appeared on his hands and revenge burned in his eyes. The fire extended like tentacles towards the evil figure and wrapped around him. Elm somehow through his mind, told the fire to squeeze. The man managed to get out of the flame’s grip and charge Elm. He wagged his finger, “Uh-uh.”. Elm unsheathed his twin swords and parried.
“Meet my friends, Judge and Jury,” he said as he blocked a few more blows “And they find you..” he blocked another blow and thrust his sword into the man’s chest, “..guilty!”
Zelda ran over to Link and crouched by his side. Elm walked over and bent down towards Link. He placed his index finger at Link’s neck.
“He’s still alive,” Elm stated, “Help me bring him inside.”
Zelda took him by his feet and Elm by his arms. Together they managed to get him inside and to the infirmary.

Dinner that day was a quiet one. The food was bland in their mouth, for they were too worried about Link. Elm, and Zelda talked together in the relaxation room. Which was a room set up where servants and other guests and residents come to read or play board games, sometimes just take a nap. The fire slowly went out and the two Hylians grew silent and fell asleep.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.