Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 10] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Note: This fan fiction is written by me and another author, KPG (known as "Kuja's Prized Genome" on the site message board), and it is a sequel to her fan fic, "The Dark Soul," which she has finished and has posted here, so please take the time to read it. I hope you will enjoy our fan fic together, and feedback is welcome.


The Gerudo are a desert dwelling race, made up entirely of females. They tend to hate men, assuming that they are weak. There are two exceptions. One is that some Gerudo go to Hyrule Castle Town to look for boyfriends. The other exception is that in Gerudos' Fortress, one male is born every one hundred years, and he becomes king.

But ask yourself one question: What happens if the king dies before a new king is born?

And that is exactly what happened. Ganondorf, the evil Gerudo king, was locked away in the Realm of Evil by Link, the young Hero of Time. The Gerudo were not entirely certain what had happened to their king, but Nabooru told them that he had died. Since she had been his second-in-command, it was decided by the Gerudo that she would become their leader.

However, Nabooru was reluctant to do so. Being as dead set against becoming queen as she was, she gave up her crown to a servant girl named Naiko. Naiko was shocked, but she accepted when Nabooru agreed to stay as her second-in-command as she had done for Ganondorf. So it was confirmed with all of the Gerudo in Gerudo Valley that Naiko would become their queen.

However, what they did not know was that Naiko, like many of them, would soon find a boyfriend in Hyrule Castle Town...
* * *

Five Years after Link, Zelda, and Impa had defeated Dark Link, Link and Zelda had married and had their first child. A girl named Lilliana, named after Zelda’s beloved deceased mother. Two years later Zelda gave birth to their second and youngest child. A boy named Silas.

Lilliana bore a strong resemblance to her father Link, with her dark blond hair and dark blue eyes. Silas looked very much like his mother Zelda, with the lighter blond hair and sky blue eyes.

The children grew up being very close to one another. You could hardly see one without the other, and when ever they went to walk around they always had to hold each other’s hand to make sure that they wouldn’t be separated from each other or lost. This strong bond brought tears even to their grandfather, King Harkinhan’s eyes.

Though as strong as their bond were, one could tell that they were very different from each other as they grew older. Lilliana was ladylike, bossy, and at some times even downright snobby. Silas was a free spirit, adventurous, and carefree. Lilliana made sure she kept to the royal ways, Silas could care less. Lillian would turn her nose down on a commoner, Silas would engage in friendly conversation with them.

As their personalities started to change, growing up, Lilliana and Silas…though they cared for each other very much, were growing apart…


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.