Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 60] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
The eary sound of my freakin alarm clock woke me up, as usual.I groaned and sat up.It was Friday, yeah, the dance was today.I hopped out of bed and slipped on some close.After grabbing a bannana to eat on the way to school, I hopped in my forest green Shelby Cobra GT 500 Mustang with white racing stripes and a triforce as a hood ornament.I pulled out of the drive way and headed to Sheik`s house.I pulled up and saw Zelda just leaving in her light baby blue convertible.I honked and waved as Sheik hopped in."Dude, I can`t wait for the dance tonight."
"Yeah, Malon`s gonna look so hot."
"Ah, you mean Zelda, right?"
"Dude,"
"I`m just playin'"I drove on and pulled into Kafei`s drive way.I honked and he opened he slipped in.We parked in the parking lot at school and Kafei relised he was late so he ran off.Sheik and I, we don`t give shit if we`re late or not.Later, at lunch, I sat down with Sheik, Kafei, the football team, Zelda, and her friends."Dude, ask her to the dance.She seriously likes you."I earged Kafei."I don`t know.What if she says no."
"She won`t just go."I pushed him up and he walked over to Anju, who was getting some water."Oh, h-hey, Kafei."
"Hey A-Anju."He clared his throat and just knew his face was burning hotter than death mountain crater."Is it hot in here or what?Oh, umm...I was w-wandering, if you.... you know...if you`d like to g-go to the....Anju will you go to the dance with me?"He blurted out
"Yes, I`ve been waiting for this moment for a few months now."She threw her arms around him and Sheik and I burst out laughing.Zelda rolled her eyes.Malon glared at Sheik.Kafei sat down with his face so red, the tomatos on my sandwitch were jealous.I pated his back and he just sat there, staring at only God knows what."I-I did it." "Yeah, dude, finally"Sheik said "I did it I did it I did it!I DID IT!Yes!And she acually said yes!" "Dude, calm down." "Oooh, my brother`s gonna be so jealous."


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.