Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 141] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Link, dressed in all new silver armor, decorated with all sorts of phoenix and triforce symbols, walked through the corridors of the castle. He knocked on one of the doors as a female voice replied.

“Come in,” said the voice, which seemed pure and gentle, even though muffled through the door. Link obeyed and opened the door to see two people standing there.

One was the Princess of Hyrule, the goddess of all time and beauty, as Link known her as. He walked up to her as she frowned.

“Milady, I have heard you are going into hiding,” Link stated. Zelda nodded. She looked over to the King of Hyrule, her father.

“I think it’s best that she stay safe in this time of war,” he replied sternly. “And it must be kept in absolute secrecy of her whereabouts at this time.”

“Which is why I am trusting only you and my father to keep this secret Link,” Zelda interrupted her father. “I trust that you will keep this secret from all those who try to seek me out.”

Link nodded. “I swear unto my own parents’ grave that I will never tell anyone about your whereabouts.”

Zelda looked precarious at his promise, but walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

“I sense other dangers at this time as well, not only just the war. Good luck. Do not tell this to anyone. My hiding place is…”

Link looked up from his last memory of Zelda. His eyes grew gray and saddened by her leave, but he still kept his promise to never tell a soul about her hiding place.

But now that Ganondorf had seemingly come back, he grew worried. The King of Evil possibly wanted to find the princess immediately.

And not only did Ganondorf want Zelda’s hiding place, but Link could tell he wanted revenge after what Link had done to him. It was quite obvious since he was locked in the basement and hung by chains around his now aching wrists.

The door opened, opening some light into the dark basement as the girl, who was known as Evelia, walking and removed the chains from the ceiling. She began to walk away and tugged at the chains for Link to move, but he refused and stood his ground.

She sighed in anger and turned over to him. “Do you want to get hurt, waste time, and then walk up the stairs, or walk up freely.

“I’m going to get tortured either way,” Link stated the obvious. Evelia raised an eyebrow and smiled.

“You’re pretty smart for a hylian man,” she replied. Link grinned as well. That was expected totally of gerudo. From their point of view, men were idiots that they toyed with and then betrayed and broken. Not all gerudos did this, but those who didn’t steal for justice usually did so.

Evelia tugged the chains again, but Link didn’t move an inch. He refused to give anyone the satisfaction of controlling him. She walked up and pulled out a whip with a glint in her eye.

Link’s eyes widened as she raised it and Link closed his eyes and bit his lip as excruciating pain shot through his right arm. He managed to bit back a scream, but he couldn’t hold back the loud gasp that exited out of his mouth. The gerudo smiled.

“Are you ready to go now?” she asked with a smirk. Link shot a glare before moving his legs out of the basement door.

He walked over to the entrance of the door. Link thought it was strange that he was right in front of his escape and only metal chains blocked his way out.

Of course, his hopes of escaping immediately were removed when the King of Evil stepped into the room and went over and took a plate of smoked pork. Link smirked. He couldn’t hold himself back.

“Well this is new,” Link said as he looked at the food and realized he was hungry as well. “I never knew you were a cannibal Ganon.”

Ganondorf smirked as well as he took a fork and sat at the wooden table and stuck it in the meat. “Actually, I am full gerudo. That was a simple transformation that cannot be done again.”

His amber eyes shot at Link. “Because of you…”

Link became very curious. “How did you escape?”

Ganondorf looked over after he took a bite of the food. Link’s stomach made a slight pain. He hadn’t eaten until before the war. It had been longer than a day since the war and his kidnapping took place.

“It was quite simple of course,” he smirked. “The sages had a trap that was used just in case I could break out of the seal… And of course I could…

“So the sages thought I would keep the Triforce of Power for as long as I could, so they made sure that there was an extra powerful force that kept my triforce piece in place. They never knew that I would figure it out one day, and become willing enough to remove my piece from myself and escape that prison.”

Ganondorf removed his right-gloved hand to reveal a small magical and almost metallic skeletal hand. Link frowned.

“You cut it off?” Link said in awe. Ganondorf nodded.

“And now I need to get my rightful piece back,” Ganondorf said looking into Link’s eyes. Link bared his teeth.

“Zelda,” he muttered. Ganondorf smiled.

“You’re catching on very quickly,” Ganondorf said and walked up to him and drew his sword. The tip touched Link’s neck as a shiver went up his spine.

“And I will do anything I can to find her,” Ganondorf said in a low voice. “So now you’re going to tell me where she is and I’ll end your misery. If you do not tell me where she is, then I’ll be more than glad to make you beg for mercy. Want to get it over now?”

The sword pressed into Link’s skin as blood dripped down his neck. He glared and knew it would get worse than this, but he had to protect Zelda at all costs.

He spat in the King’s face. “Fuck you.”

Ganondorf wiped the spit from his cheek. “Nice clean mouth you’ve got there.”

He turned back to eating his pork as he snapped his fingers. “Take him back.”

Evelia pulled Link’s chains and he followed her. His eyes shooting daggers at the King of Evil as he left. He was then, once again, locked away in the dark dungeon.

Link closed his eyes and began to meditate. That always calmed him down whenever he was in some sort of horrible fate. He opened his eyes again and looked down at the ground.

“I can be thrown away, like any solder. My life isn’t worth saving. I cannot tell them anything.”

He said these words to himself before closing his eyes again and he started to clear away his mind.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.